SWOT Analysis of Zandu Pancharishta with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Complete Ayurvedic digestive tonic
Special Ayurvedic formulation that doesn’t address symptoms but the root cause and thus permanent relief from stomach problems
Middle and old age groups across middle and lower class
an Ayurvedic digestive tonic which cures all digestive problems such as gas, acidity, constipation, flatulence, stomach pain, indigestion, builds immunity and strengthens the digestive system
1. Zandu is a century old household name in Ayurvedic products and thus the product also benefits from the strong brand name association 2. Advertising by showing medifacts about how Pancharisht is better than other remedies in the market gives it a differentiation 3. Endorsement by celebrities aids to better brand recall across all age groups and demographics 4. The company intends to focus strongly on the Ayurvedic properties of brands in its portfolio. They have a dedicated website that provides information about the herbal ingredients, dosage required etc.
1. The brand has no connect with the youngsters and children who might not develop an association with it as they become the target group later in life 2. It has not been able to create a position for itself amidst so may fast relief medicines available
1. With the kind of food habits developing and increased dependency on fast food, people frequently suffer from indigestion and demand for Ayurvedic remedies would rise 2. The brand can target youth also since with the kind of stress and hectic lifestyles, they also suffer from such problems and can start using the product
3. It can leverage on the integrated distribution network of Zandu and Emami
1. With rising incomes, the middle class has started preferring international health brands
2. With unique ingredients required, the climbing raw material costs will hit the margins 3. The customers’ perception that Ayurvedic medicines act slow as compared to allopathic might restrict its growth
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.