SWOT Analysis of Zandu Kesari Jivan with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Zandu Kesari Jivan
Zyada Kesar, Zyada Sehat
Goodness of Kesar that not only makes one physically strong but also keeps the youthful vigour intact
Middle and Old aged people
Saffron Enriched Revitaliser
1. Zandu is a very recognized name in Ayurvedic products and the product also benefits from the strong brand name association 2. They introduced a new television commercial of Zandu Kesari Jivan featuring Pt Birju Maharaj which would aid to increasing the brand recall 3. It enjoys a very strong distribution network 4. The company intends to focus strongly on the Ayurvedic properties of brands in its portfolio. They have a dedicated website that provides information about the herbal ingredients, dosage required etc.
1. The brand has not been able to differentiate itself amidst competition in the market 2. Emami has two more products in the same category; thus it needs to find out a unique way to distinctly position it in consumers’ mindspace
1. With increasing pollution and stress levels, demand for immunity boosters would increase and chyawanprash could target this need playing on its Ayurvedic features 2. Introduction of newer variants would help better penetration in both rural and urban markets
1. The middle class and upper class have started preferring international health brands
2. With unique expensive ingredients required, the climbing raw material costs will hit the margins 3. Chyavanprash as product category has matured
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Zandu Kesari Jivan. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.