Himani Sona Chandi Chyawanprash SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in FMCG, Total Reads: 4256
SWOT Analysis of Himani Sona Chandi Chyawanprash with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Himani Sona Chandi Chyawanprash
Sona de surakshit tan, chandi de tej dimag
It has the goodness of amla and other herbs have been fortified with the super power of precious metals like gold and silver benefiting body and mind, an excellent immunity builder
All age-groups middle and upper middle class
A complete ayurvedic health supplement which enhances, rejuvenates health and builds immunity for year-round protection
1. The Company launched the ‘Sona Chandi dhoondo’ campaign in many Indian cities; which supported with Below-the-line activities like door-to-door sampling, dealer boards, participation in fairs and festivals, as well as regular point-of-purchase marketing proved to be very successful. 2. The communication and packaging which emphasizes on product innovation- the gold and silver elements, has given it a distinctive positioning. 3. It has introduced product extensions- sona chandi keshar chyawanprash for older segment, a chocolate variant for children and a summer variant; thus products for everyone. 4. Celebrity endorsements by Indian movie stars giving it a high advertising recall
5. Good availability and distribution due to strong parent brand
1. The brand does not have a high market share and faces stiff competition 2. With Zandu also having a chyawanprash in its portfolio, company needs to figure out how to position himani and zandu distinctly in this product category 3.With its strategy focusing on rural markets now, it might end up losing shares in urban market
1. It can position itself as a complete food supplement for pregnant women. 2. Introduction of newer variants would help better penetration in both rural and urban markets and also help in repositioning for all age groups 3. With increasing pollution and stress levels, demand for immunity boosters would increase and chyawanprash could target this need playing on its Ayurvedic features.
1. Chyawanprash as product category has matured 2. With unique ingredients required, the climbing raw material costs will hit the margins 3. the middle class and upper class have started preferring international health brands
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Himani Sona Chandi Chyawanprash. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.