SWOT Analysis of Zandu Chyavanprash with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Apka Bharose mand Swasth Rakshak
Made in Asli Ghee with a high Amla content, promotes all round physical and mental health
Nutritional herb ingredients helps in building body resistance against common ailments like cough and cold, weak digestive system
1. Zandu is a very recognized name in Ayurvedic products and the chyavanprash also benefits from the strong brand name recall 2. It contains Amla and desi ghee which are widely accepted across Indian households as immunity boosters. 3. It enjoys a very strong distribution network 4. The company intends to focus strongly on the Ayurvedic properties of brands in its portfolio. They have a dedicated website that provides information about the herbal ingredients, dosage required etc
5. Good availability and distribution due to strong parent brand
1. The brand does not have a high market share and faces stiff competition from Dabur 2. With its strategy focusing on rural markets now, it might end up losing shares in urban market
1. With increasing pollution and stress levels, demand for immunity boosters would increase and chyawanprash could target this need playing on its Ayurvedic features 2. Introduction of newer variants would help better penetration in both rural and urban markets and also help in repositioning for all age groups 3. It can position itself as a complete food supplement for pregnant women
1. The middle class and upper class have started preferring international health brands
2. With unique ingredients required, the climbing raw material costs will hit the margins 3. Chyavanprash as product category has matured
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Zandu Chyavanprash. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.