SWOT Analysis of Vicco Vajradanti Powder with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Vicco Vajradanti Powder
Ayurvedic jadibootiyo se bana sampoorna swadeshi
Contains the pure extracts of 20 herbs and barks, tested over generations, that have been blended into a potent combination that not only cleans teeth, but also protects and strengthens them
Lower and middle class in rural areas
Strengthsens the gums by allowing the essences from 20 rich herbs to percolate down the gum layers. to be used with toothpaste- The 'twin therapy' rejuvenates teeth and gums to give a never fading smile
1. A heritage brand with the trust of Vicco associated to it. 2. Natural ingredients so no harmful side-effects and totally chemical free.
3. Strong brand recall- it being amongst the first to advertise, sonic branding has been very successful, people still remember it by its jingle
4. The brand is widely available in the rural areas
1. Vicco is not advertising and promoting the product aggressively now
2. Less brand awareness in semi-urban areas, which is also potential target group
1. Strengthen the position in rural markets where people still use toothpowders.
2. Re-enter the consumer mindspace by starting advertisements again keeping the same jingles.
1. People in urban areas no longer use toothpowders. 2. Lot of competition in the market from regular toothpaste brands.
3. With rising incomes, people have started migrating from inexpensive local brands and prefer international brands
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.