SWOT Analysis of Eno with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Kaam shuru sirf 6 seconds mein
Helps relieves the symptoms and discomfort caused by excess acidity such as indigestion, nausea and flatulence
Middle and upper class
A range of antacid products that treat the symptoms of heartburn and gastric discomfort
1. Very well accepted in the market and enjoys the trust associated with GSK brand. 2. Strong brand recall worldwide.
3. Available in different flavor and pack formats, recently launched cola flavor with aggressive promotion. 4. Suitable for diabetes patients also due to low sugar content
5. Good advertising and visibility through TVCs
1. No innovations and changes have been introduced in the brand. 2. Not recommended for people on a salt restricted diet
3. May not be suitable to some people with liver, kidney problems
1. With the kind of food habits developing and increased dependency on fast food, people frequently suffer from indigestion and demand for such remedies would rise 2. The segment is characterised by a small number of players and low penetration. 3. The brand can target youth also since with the kind of stress and hectic lifestyles, they also suffer from such problems and can start using the product
1. People have started preferring Ayurvedic and natural medications for relief from daily gastrointestinal ailments. 2. Lot of competition in the market with people mostly relying on doctor’s prescriptions.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Eno. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.