SWOT Analysis of Iodex with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Pain should not come in the way of your life; Iodex maliye kaam pe chaliye
A heritage brand with a time tested formulation that provides relief from all kinds of pain
Pain relief brand
Middle and upper middle class
A complete solution for all kind of pains
1. Present in the market for last several decades, very well accepted in the market and enjoys the trust associated with GSK brand. 2. Strong brand recall.
3. Company launched a range of variants-Double power, headfast and Ultragel to cater to different types of pains. 4. Strong distribution network of GSK.
5. Top of the mind brand recall through advertising and TVCs
1. It focused on complete solutions for all pains from the beginning not communicating a unique message. Competitors like Moov positioned their brand as specialists for backaches and drove away a huge market share 2. Strong smell of the product considered offensive by some people
1. Regain the market share by extensive promotion and marketing activities, leverage on the trust. 2. The segment is characterised by a small number of players and low penetration. 3. Sedentary lifestyles will create a fresh demand for pain relievers
1. The Brand is moving towards becoming generic with such long years of existence in the market. 2. Pain relief sprays might act as substitutes and hurt the entire category 3. Cheap imitation products
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.