SWOT Analysis of Manhunt Deodorant with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Vanesa Cosmetics (Raj Aryan)
It works use carefully
Instant effect on the opposite sex
Outdoor-oriented, Fashion oriented, Trendy
Urban young upper middle class
A deodorant which instantly attracts the fairer sex
1. Has a strong brand name & presence in India 2. Effective advertising and branding targeting the youth 3. Good distribution, Promotions and campaigns for luring customers 4. Also provides a grooming range like shaving cream with which it is pushed to increase sales
5. TVCs and print ads boost the brands presence among the youth
1. Only an urban market phenomenon 2. High pricing reduces the target market 3.Controversial advertising often leads to legal issues
1. Coming up with Limited Edition fragrances 2. Tie up with hotel chains and large organizations like gym chains etc.
1. Deodorants sales are seasonal. Maximum sales happen in the summer months 2. Competition from Premium Segment Deodorants like Burberry, Body Shop
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Manhunt Deodorant. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.