SWOT Analysis of Set Wet with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Very Very Sexy
Increases your style quotient with Set Wet Deodorant
Outdoor-oriented, Fashion oriented, Trendy
Urban young upper middle class
A nice fragrance spray which is a must-have for today's confident and stylish man
1. Has a strong brand name & presence in India 2. Effective advertising and branding targeting the youth 3. Good distribution, Promotions and campaigns for luring customers 4. Also provides a grooming range like hair gel with which it is pushed to increase sales
5. Popular ad campaigns on TV and print ads instantly attract the youth
1. Only an urban market phenomenon 2. High pricing reduces the target market 3.Controversial advertising often leads to legal issues
1. Coming up with Limited Edition fragrances 2. Tie up with hotel chains and large organizations like gym chains etc.
3. With the young population significantly increasing in India and the demographics shifting to the urban side, there lies a huge opportunity to increase the market share
4. Push with other Marico products
1. Deodorants sales are seasonal. Maximum sales happen in the summer months (April to September) 2. Competition from Premium Segment Deodorants like Burberry, Body Shop
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.