SWOT Analysis of Loctite with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
There’s a Loctite adhesive for every job, including yours
World's #1 brand of engineering adhesives & sealants
All users of adhesives
Industrial users and Hobbyist
Whatever you need to build, create or repair, there’s a Loctite adhesive specially formulated for you
1. It is the World’s no. 1 Brand in Adhesive and sealants 2. Started in 1953, it has been the leader in technology in adhesives and has excellent R&D facilities and researchers 3. Loctite has a wide range of popular products for specific needs of both the industrial and home users of adhesives 4. Newproduct development is possible through an extensive user survey, dedicated research spanning several years and leveraging the latest advances in technology
5. Loctite has a Global presence in all major markets and has a huge loyal customer base
6. It has extensive sales & distribution network across 125 countries
1.It is hard for Loctite to change its image from a glue company to that of a high-technologycompany 2. Loctite cannot sustain price wars with local competitors because of the higher prices of its superior quality products
1. Focus on green and sustainable technologies can further enhance the superior image of Loctite and add a socially responsible dimension 2. Extensive training of industrial customers would provide superior competitive advantage to Loctite and a loyal customer base 3. It can leverage its superior technology to foray into diverse businesses likeelectronics, automotive, aerospace, machine building and medical devices, as well as many fields of general industry
4. Significant worldwide growth is anticipated in the technology-intensive area of high performance adhesives and sealants
1. Prospective customers often regarded adhesives or fastenings as the least important components of their products 2.Environmental as well as health and safety issues have been forcing companies to adopt more sustainable technologies which require heavy R& D investments 3.Foreign competition in these products is expected to become more intense as companies assume a global business orientation
1.Permabond-National Starch 2.Krazy Glue 3.Three Bond Corporation
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Loctite. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.