SWOT Analysis of Ghari Detergent with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Rohit Surfuctants Private Limited
Soap & Detergents
Pehle istemaal kare, fir vishwaas kare
A low-priced detergent which provides cleansing within the budget of a lower-middle class family
Detergents for households
Lower-middle class family (Tier-4 & Tier-3 families)
A detergent which provides cleansing at competitive prices
1. Market leader in the tier-3 & tier-4 segment of detergent market in India 2. Strong reach to the rural consumer 3. The tagline ‘Pehle istemaal kare fir wishwaas kare’ has struck a chord amongst the price-sensitive mass market
4. High push by retailers and high word-of-mouth amongst consumers
5. Good branding through TVCs and print ads
1. Limited export market as compared to international brands 2. Unable to completely penetrate in premium segment because of image
1. Entered western & southern India recently where lies a huge market opportunity 2. Further penetrate the rural market by collaborating with various NGOs
1. Low profit margins in detergent sector 2.Threat from existing and new players in the market
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Ghari Detergent. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.