SWOT Analysis of Bajaj Almond Hair Oil with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Bajaj Almond Hair Oil
Bajaj Corp Ltd
Hair care (Hair oil)
Nourished hair. Stylish you.
Provides quality with style
Hair oil segment
Women who want their hair to shine and look good, maintaining quality at the same time
A hair oil which nourishes your hair and maintains style at the same time
1. Well known brand in India
2. A good distribution network 3. Non-stickiness adds to the product value
4. Packaging ensures its almond oil proposition is well visible
5. Good brand visibility owing to TVCs and print ads
1. Has an image of being used by elderly ladies, i.e. not too common amongst urban youth
2. Priced at a premium to other hair oils due to which it loses out on the lower middle class market share
1. To use non-traditional promotional strategies in order to penetrate the market 2. Introduce sachets and other price points which shall help introduce it to the price conscious lower middle class female (market entry)
3. Try to introduce a packaging which not only speaks of its almond oil proposition but also doesn’t break that easily
1. The Indian consumer is moving towards shampoos 2. Foreign players coming up with better hair care products
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Bajaj Almond Hair Oil. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.