SWOT Analysis of Schwarzkopf with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Professional hair care for you
A hair care brand that caters to all kinds of solutions to your hair problems
Hair care products
The urbane socialite or upper middle class female who wants proper care for her hair
A hair care company which ensures not only proper quality for your hair but trend and style as well
1. Unique positioning and strong brand image 2. Diverse range of products for hair care including shampoo, color, treatment etc 3. Superior quality and good packaging of products
4. Strong backing of parent company
5. Association of the brand with Hollywood celebrities adds more value to the brand
1. Perceived to be expensive hence limited target audience 2. Limited awareness in emerging economies about the brand
1. To tap the lower end of the market by introducing products catering to that segment (flanking) 2. Introduce non-traditional promotional activities to create a word of mouth and increase visibility in stores
1. From Indian competitors which have higher visibility
2. Competes in a category where switching cost is low
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Schwarzkopf. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.