SWOT Analysis of Emami Hairlife with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The first ready-to-use instant hair pack enriched with goodness of soya proteins, multivitamins and Keraherbs 11, it’s a perfect balance of rare herbs that dramatically vitalizes and strengthen your hair roots
Young and middle aged women
Total hair solution with herbal ingredients and convenient application
1. The company launched an ‘instant hair pack’ that promises beautiful healthy hair in 10 minutes. 2. The concept in itself has proved to be a differentiator for the brand, thus no immediate competition.
3. It is available in convenient sachets ready to use without any hassles.
1. Despite its unique attributes, company has not been able to
build high brand association and awareness
2. The positioning does not highlight the unique ingredients present and just focuses on the application aspect
1. First of a kind product would help company achieve high brand recall 2. Introduction of newer variants would help better penetration in both rural and urban markets
3. The company can look at tapping alternative channels of distribution such as beauty parlors
1. With low awareness of the product, women still rely on homemade packs or beauty parlors for their needs. 2. With unique ingredients required, the climbing raw material costs and sourcing might create difficulties
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.