A potent therapeutic oil, prepared from a combination of nine Ayurvedic herbs, provides stress relief, relaxation and a sense of rejuvenation.
Therapeutic Hair oil
Masses, especially young and middle aged men who suffer from a day to day stressful life
It can rejuvenate you if stressed
1. Market leader in its category with around 50% market share 2. Endorsements by Amitabh Bacchan, Shahrukh Khan throughout India and by Chiranjeevi, Surya and Upendra in South India have helped establish a high brand recall
3. Company has invested on product innovations and launched Navratna Oil Lite, Navratna Extra thanda oil. This has benefited the brand immensely.
4. Company has been strong both in ATL as well as BTL activities. Activation programs conducted through rural vans, participation in
rural festivals, congregations, wet sampling initiatives at railway stations, BPOs, religious places, factories, bus terminals, ghats etc to demonstrate efficacy have increased product trials and awareness
1. The celebrity presence seems to overshadow the brand proposition, thus the brand message gets lost and only celebrity recall is there.
1. Introduction of newer variants would help better penetration in both rural and urban markets
2. The brand can look for additional promotion through extensive wall paintings, dealer boards, hoardings and shop presence especially in the rural markets.
1. The modern day youth prefer taking medicines for headaches and such other ailments and shy away from using oils. 2. With almost all the competitors offering similar benefits, celebrity endorsements alone might not provide competitive edge over a long term
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.