SWOT Analysis of Vicco Narayani Cream with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
‘Vicco Narayani cream’
Personal care- Skin care
Totally Ayurved based medicine containing variety of oils like Rai, Nilgiri, Devdaru, Pudina etc. These oils mixed with Kapur, Wintergreen, Peppermint phool, Ajwan phool lead to a combination give an excellent anti-inflammatory preparation.
Pain relief cream
A multi-utility all cure product
1. Vicco is a household name in India with a strong legacy and the brand benefits from that. 2. Totally Ayurvedic enriched with natural do-good ingredients 3. It is multipurpose cream in true sense and can cure backache, chest pain, muscular pains, itching, nasty cough, cold and headaches.
1. Company has not engaged into any advertisements for the product, brand awareness is negligible 2. It is comparatively high priced and not many SKUs at different price points are available
3.The antiseptic proposition is alone not sufficient to compete in mass market skin care category
1. Increase visibility and push through trade promotions 2. Start advertising to create a pull for the brand 3. As more and more people are opting for Ayurvedic Medicinal system, they will find Narayani Cream a useful ally in combating multifarious diseases, body disorders without worrying about side-effects.
1. Intense competition leading to frequent value for money deals & discounts 2. Distribution problems due to the cluttered segment & scattered market
3. Competition from instant relief medicines from established Pharma giants.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.