Vicco Turmeric Face wash SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in FMCG, Total Reads: 6527
SWOT Analysis of Vicco Turmeric Face wash with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
‘Vicco Turmeric Face wash’
Personal care- Skin care
“vicco turmeric, nahi cosmetic”
The antiseptic nature of the turmeric minimizes the acne and temporary scars resulting from acne as well as provides a natural glow to the skin.
Herbal Face wash
specially formulated to wash away excess oil and deep-down dirt with the goodness of turmeric
1. An extension of Vicco turmeric Skin cream which enjoys a very strong brand recall especially the jingle 2. Totally Ayurvedic enriched with natural do-good ingredients 3. It can be used on all the types of facial skin unlike the most face washes available in the market.
1. Company has not engaged into any advertisements for the product; brand awareness is negligible 2. It is comparatively high priced and not many SKUs at different price points are available
3.The antiseptic proposition is alone not sufficient to compete in mass market skin care category
1. Increase visibility and push through trade promotions 2. Start advertising to create a pull for the brand 3. Making it available in smaller SKUs and at varied price points will help increasing the consumer base
1. Intense competition leading to frequent value for money deals & discounts 2. Distribution problems due to the cluttered segment & scattered market
3. Heavy competition both from domestic as well as international brands
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Vicco Turmeric Face wash. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.