SWOT Analysis of Vicco Laboratories with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Consumer Products, Food & Beverages
Herbal Ayurvedic products
Products and services for daily needs
All Indian households especially middle class
Products based on Ayurveda, Indian ancient science and no harmful chemicals
1. Vicco had built up strong brand equity. Its ad jingle "Vicco Turmeric nahin cosmetic..." will bring instant recall to a large section of Indian consumers.
2. Strong brands in its portfolio; Vicco turmeric cream, Vicco vajradanti powder
3. Significant presence in international markets
1. It will have to change its traditional approach to branding to remain contemporary and reach out to young
2. Traditional packaging, branding and advertisements which has led to its brand losing relevance for the today’s generation
1. Consumers are becoming more aware about harmful effects of chemicals and gradually shifting towards natural products
2. Related diversification into growing categories
3. With growth in modern retail, it should look into opportunities of how to cater to this channel
1. Intense and increasing competition amongst other FMCG companies 2. FDI in retail thereby allowing international brands and increasing bargaining power of big retailers which could negotiate for better margins 3. Competition from unbranded and local products
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.