SWOT Analysis of Clinic Plus with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Personal Care brands- Hair Care
Strong and Long
Clinic Plus has 'do-good' ingredients which provide constant care like a mother does in every wash.
Hair Shampoo - Health , Herbal & Anti Dandruff
Family – Health Shampoo
Shampoo offering the five most important hair health benefits: strengthens weak hair, prevents hair breakage, softens rough dry hair, shine for thick and healthy hair, and contains anti-dandruff ingredient
1. The largest selling Shampoo brand in India launched in 1971
2. The most widely distributed Shampoo brand in India 3. Good advertising and brand presence along with celebrity tie-ups
1. Some Consumers are reluctant to use shampoos with chemicals
1. Aggressive Advertisement in Rural Markets 2.Rural penetration through sale of sachets 3. High untapped market in the rural segment
1. Brand loyalty in shampoo is very low 2. Frequency of shampoo usage is low 3. Presence of international players and brands
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Clinic Plus. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.