SWOT Analysis of Wella with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Procter and Gamble
Personal Care brands- Cosmetics
Trends by Wella
One of the largest hair care companies in the world
Higher priced segment of the personal care market
Women and men seeking products for hair care and personal care
Sets new trends with its innovative products
1. Strong product development program which enables it to maintain a healthy pipeline of products 2. Strong distribution network with presence in stable and mature markets as well as growing, dynamic markets 3. Innovative, introduced Koleston – the first cream haircolor in the world 4. Support of P&G –benefits from P&G’s extensive distribution network and marketing strengths
1. Weak financial performance 2. Usage of chemicals in various hair care products which are taken to be harmful by some customers in the category(for all brands of hair color) 3.High service costs involved
1. High growth potential for male grooming products 2. Growth in emerging markets 3.Introduction of new products in its various categories
4. Extending the brand portfolio and at the same time focusing on the segment of higher priced international prestige fragrances
1. Growing demand for private label cosmetics and hair care products 2.Consumer protection issues regarding use of chemicals in various cosmetic products 3.Aggresive competitors and price wars
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Wella. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.