SWOT Analysis of Chili's with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
More LIFE happens here
Mexican style spicy food that people enjoy
Restaurants and food chains
Young and outgoing crowd from upper and middle class
Fun and outgoing place for people looking for variety
1. Wide range to offer, in addition to their regular menu, they offer a nutritional menu, allergen menu, and vegetarian menu 2. Catchy advertising jingles, one of them ranked first on the list of "10 songs most likely to get stuck in your head" 3. Strong presence of more than 1,600+ outlets in 30+ countries 4. Huge customer base, every year, Chili's serves roughly 250+ million customers
5. Convenient location of outlets, usually near shopping malls, movie theatres and other popular attractions
6.Started create your own chili pepper campaign that sponsors St. Jude's children hospital
7. Serves big portions, can accommodate large groups of people, has party planners and offers gift cards
1. Limited distinguishing factor as its very similar to its competitors in the same category 2. Maintaining standards across all its outlets proves difficult
1.Low-carb and dietary options for the health conscious segment 2. Venture into new markets as the brand is being globally accepted 3. Attend to people looking for quick and cheap bites after a trip to the movies or malls
1. Competitors' frozen food line and retail products are available in the local market 2. Multiple players catering to the same segment 3.Rapidly growing health conscious population
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Chili's. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.