SWOT Analysis of Damon's Grill with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Great food. Great day and everyday.
Quality and variety of menu with highly energetic ambience
Restaurants and food chains
Adults from middle and upper income group, sports enthusiasts
Contemporary, high-energy, food-focused restaurant with sports entertainment
1. Separated into the quiet dining room and the clubhouse with bar to cater to both the segments 2. The clubhouse allows patrons to go head-to-head in a trivia competition while eating their meals 3. Great restaurant heritage with a strong, committed and seasoned management team 4. It has been nationally recognized as one of the most distinctive casual theme concepts in the US
5. Wireless table top speakers allow the guest the rare restaurant opportunity to listen to any program being shown
6. Elaborate menu including our award winning barbecued ribs and best-in-class appetizers
7. Association with sport ensures a frequent clientele
1. Restricted to just very few locations in the United States and the United Kingdom. 2. High fat and high calorie content food, does not cater to health conscious segment 3. Restrictive concept which appeals only to sports enthusiasts
1. Venture into new markets as the brand has the capability of being globally accepted 2. Introduce more variety on the menu
3. More strategic marketing can lure sports enthusiasts and more people in general
1. Multiple players catering to the same segment 2. Rapidly growing health conscious population 3. Strong presence of competition
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.