SWOT Analysis of Don Pablo's with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Rita Restaurant Corporation
Food and Beverages
Big Tex, Bold Mex
Big, bold flavors including the traditional favorites of mexican food
Restaurants and food chains
Youth from upper class and middle class
A place to relax or celebrate with friends or family and savor a genuine Tex-Mex experience.
1. Have won the coveted “Choice in Chains” award from Restaurants & Institutions Magazine three different times 2. Each of their restaurants feature a traditional Tortilla Stand, where your flour tortillas are made fresh and cooked to order 3. Each Don Pablo's chooses a local charity as their CSR initiative 4. Innovative advertising and gift cards
1. Affected brand image after the owner company filed for bankruptcy
2. High fat and high calorie content food, does not cater to health conscious segment
3. Outlets restricted only to the U.S.
1. Venture into newer markets/countries 2. Include wider food options on its menu
3. More expansion required by leveraging its past legacy
1. Multiple players catering to the same segment 2. Rapidly growing health conscious population
3. A full-service Mexican category has been on a decline with the growth of the fast casual that Qdoba and Chipotle and other brands just like that offer
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Don Pablo's. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.