SWOT Analysis of El Chico with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Consolidated Restaurant Operations
Food and Beverage
Serving fine Mexican food since 1940
Freshest Mexican food experience
Restaurants and food chains
Southern U.S. mainly, 15 years and above, middle class, immigrants/people who like to try new cuisine
Traditional Mexican food
1. Strong, rich heritage of many decades 2. More than 75+ restaurants including many franchises 3. Catering options and kids menu on offer 4. Concept of gift cards to induce loyalty
5. Innovative menu and offerings for the customer to choose from
6. Freshest, hand made menu with daily blackboard specials
1. Caters to a niche audience means limited market grasp 2. No catering/online ordering facility is a drawback 3. Limited geographic reach of the brand as compared to global food chains
1. High Mexican population in their target area of southern U.S. 2. Growing awareness and fondness for untraditional cuisine like Mexican etc 3. Opportunity for further expansion into other geographies
1. Multiple players catering to the same segment 2. Rapidly growing health conscious population 3. A full service Mexican category has been on a decline with the growth of the fast casual category that Qdoba and Chiptole cater to
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to El Chico. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.