SWOT Analysis of Fatburger with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Fog Cutter Capital Group
Food and Beverage
Distinctive seasonings and attitude since 1952
Biggest, juiciest burgers served in the ambience of good music
Restaurants and food chains
Youngsters & adults, middle to upper middle class, fast food , music lovers
Freshest, biggest and juiciest burgers, cooked to order, being served for ages
1. The promise of the biggest burger is not a false one 2. Good word of mouth advertising due to the fact that it has consistently received the critics vote for best burger 3. Promise of ‘real’ ingredients 4. Promise of distinctive seasonings
5. Presence across geographies including approx 30 countries
6. Established brand with a presence of many decades
1. Very high calorific content in food not appreciated by health conscious people 2. Burger segment is extremely competitive hence low market share, and also low brand recall
1. Seasonal menus can be tried out in keeping with the burger/fast food theme 2. Leverage on Fat rewards offered to increase loyalty 3. Leverage ‘Fatwear’ as a brand to increase visibility
1. Change in mindset towards vegan/healthier food 2. Large competition in the burger themed restaurant space 3.Inceasing costs of raw materials can affect profits and business operations
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Fatburger. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.