SWOT Analysis of Krystal with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food & Beverages
Small, square hamburger sliders with steamed-inonions.
Age, Income and Lifestyle
All age groups from middle segment
The best little burger one has ever tasted
1. Strong Brand loyalty built over 80 years of existence 2. Offers various value meals and combos to retain customer 3. It hosts the Krystal Square Off, a competitive eating contest 4. Diverse breakfast menu, which includes a made-to-order country breakfast
5. An interactive website that supports mobile computing
6. Krystal Locater helps customers fulfill their "Krystal Kraving" wherever they might be in the Southeast.
7. It is ranked one of America’s oldest fast food restaurant
8. Over 6500 employees are present at over 350+ locations
1. Very high calorific content in food 2. Limited menu 3. Maintaining quality and uniformity in food and décor across establishments proves difficult 4. Complaints on the service front
1. Variety in Menu can attract newer customers 2. Venture into newer markets/countries 3. Gift cards and merchandising
4. More advertising and marketing can enhance brand recall
1. A lot of burger joints competing for the same target market 2. A larger number of health conscious people in their target group
3. Increasing cost of raw materials can affect profitability
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.