SWOT Analysis of Little Caesars with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Providing top-quality pizza made with fresh ingredients at a great price
Income, Age and Lifestyle
Children and youth from middle and upper class
Passion, fun, commitment and a focus on family
1. The company is famous for its advertising catchphrase, "Pizza! Pizza!" which was introduced in 1979 2. Little Caesars filled the largest pizza order of 13,000+ pizzas 3. Strong brand name built over 50 years 4. It is the largest carry out pizza chain in the world
5. It broke the status quo by making pizzas ready when customers walk in, with no need to call ahead or wait in line, with the launch of its HOT-N-READY pizza offer
6. Breakthrough advertising and marketing campaigns
7. Unique social responsibility programs have made a difference for millions of people through the years
8. It made the "buy one get one free" concept a marketing mainstay in the fast food industry with its introduction of Pizza!Pizza!
9. Little Caesars is aggressively pursuing expansion in both the domestic and international marketplaces.
1. Little Caesars' profits declined in the 1990s, due to the company's attempts to offer free delivery leading to a large number of franchisee to shut 2. Franchise management can be a problem 3. Difficult to operate in this segment due to presence of a large no. of players
1. New Pizzas with different crust sizes and flavors 2. Venture into newer markets/countries
3. More advertising and marketing can boost the brand image further
1. Health conscious segment can be a problem
2. The rising prices of special ingredients like cheese, used in pizzas
3. Increasing competitor activity can reduce the market share for the brand
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.