SWOT Analysis of O Charley’s with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
American Blue Ribbon Holdings
Food and Beverage
Variety in menu and the offers on different days of the week
Food and beverage restaurant chains
Southern and Midwestern U.S. mainly, 15 years and above, upper middle class, people who enjoy a conversation with their meal
Multi cuisine fine dining experience
1. Strong, rich heritage of many years 2. More than 200+ restaurants including a few franchises 3. Party options and kids menu on offer 4. Concept of gift cards to induce loyalty
5. Diverse menu
6. Social Network presence
1. Limited stores as compared to big restaurant fast food joints 2. Specialty ingredients might be difficult to store 3. No catering/online ordering facility
1. Growing fondness and preference for a fine dining like experience 2. Opportunities to leverage the brand to further locations/geographies 3. Being a Multi cuisine restaurant anyways, there is an opportunity to have seasonal/special event menus
4. Chance to leverage the ‘Forbes 200 best small companies’ award
1. Multiple players catering to the same segment 2. Restrictive pricing leading to a very niche like TG
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to O Charley’s. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.