SWOT Analysis of Rax with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
From Rax to Rich's
Food and Beverages
I'd Rather Rax, Wouldn't You?
It specializes in roast beef sandwiches
Age, Income, Lifestyle
Kids and adults from middle income group
A casual fast food chain for catching up with friends
1. Mascot, Uncle Alligator, is dominant in all kid's meals and toys, always involving some sport or activity 2. It's known for its varied menu and not just a hamburger joint 3. It offers an extensive salad bar to cater to the health conscious segment
4. Its products beef sandwiches have been popular with customers
1. Many locations have closed in the last decade, and the chain has been reduced to a few stores 2. It has extensively scaled down their operations since their peak in the 1980s 3. Limited to the U.S.
1. Venture into new markets and countries 2. New food items on its menu
1. Change in mindset towards vegetarian and healthier food 2. Limiting its target audience
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Rax. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.