SWOT Analysis of Rock Bottom with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
CraftWorks Restaurants & Breweries, Inc.
Food and Beverages
Uniquely brewed beer at each store
Age, Income, Lifestyle
Youth and adults from middle income group
Polished casual dining establishments
1. Each region (and sometimes, each store) has its own selection of beers and beer logos which differentiates it from its competitors
2. Won the "Brewpub Group Brewer of the Year" award at the 2013 Great American Beer Festival and over 150 major brewing awards in the past ten years 3. A uniquely brewed beer at each store makes every visit to Rock Bottom a unique experience
4. Menu features a wide variety of items ranging from classic favorites to innovative dishes like Ponzu Salmon and Shanghai Shrimp
1. Operates only a few brew pubs across the US
2. Restricted to the U.S. with majority of them in California, Colorado and Illinois 3. Very high calorific content in food
1. More brand awareness required to turn it into a global brand like its competitors 2. New food items on its menu 3. Venture into newer markets/countries
1. Merger between Rock Bottom and Gordon Biersch may limit the amount of control that Rock Bottom brewers have over their production 2. Change in mindset towards vegetarian and healthier food
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.