SWOT Analysis of Spangles with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Spangles, it just tastes better!
To serve the finest qualityfood made fresh and madetoorder, in a fast, clean, and friendly atmosphere
Restaurant & food chains
Southern and Midwestern U.S. mainly, 15 years and above, upper middle class, people who enjoy a conversation with their meal
A casual fast food place to meet up with friends and family
1. From the low fat chicken pita, to Spangles' exclusive 1/3 lb. Gourmet Supreme, it has been voted the best burger year after year
2. Offers a variety of items for breakfast, lunch and dinner
3. The company runs major advertising campaigns on eight area radio stations and three television stations 4. The company works to stand out by staying open round-the-clock, while till 3 a.m at some locations
5. All Spangles drive-thrus accept credit cards and checks, and even serve burgers in the morning
6. Product portfolio includes Fast food, including Gourmet Supreme hamburgers, flatbread pita wraps, Western Burgers
1. Maintaining quality and uniformity in food and décor across establishments proves difficult 2. Limited to the U.S.
1. New food items on its menu 2. Venture into newer markets/countries
1. More brand awareness required to turn it into a global brand like its competitors 2. Change in mindset towards vegetarian and healthier food
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Spangles. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.