SWOT Analysis of Johnny Rockets with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Sun Capital Partners
Food and Beverages
The Original Hamburger
Combines the best elements from a century of American dining history to create an experience
Food & beverage restaurants
People looking for home styled food , quality and freshness
An escape from today’s complicated world and a taste of uncomplicated goodness of classic Americana.
1. Johnny Rockets has about 300+ corporate and franchise-owned restaurants across 25 countries
2. Presence across numerous types of locations - In addition to malls, strip centers and street fronts, Johnny Rockets restaurants can also be found in airports, aquariums, casinos, amusement parks, campuses, military bases, cruise ships, sports arenas and seaports.
3. Unique fun proposition - The staff at some locations are known to sing and dance every half-hour.
4. High Brand recall – strong marketing and advertising strategy
5. High quality products at affordable prices make the brand a huge customer attraction
1. The food is largely considered to be unhealthy and hence 2. Inconsistent experience due to wide presence across states countries & franchise partners
1. Innovation in the menu with focus on healthy food - people are changing the way they eat for health reasons.
2. Localized flavours developed for specific locales – similar to McDonalds
3. Extensively increase brand reach and focus on advertising & marketing
1. With increasing focus on healthy food options – losing market share to other health focused players
2. Higher operational costs means lower margins
3. Competition increasing its presence means lower market share
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Johnny Rockets. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.