SWOT Analysis of Chevys Fresh Mex with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Chevys Fresh Mex
Real Mex Restaurants
Food and Beverages
Availability of a variety of Mexican-style foods
People looking to try out different styles of food.
People looking for fresh Mexican food
Every dish is made fresh- right from the scratch
1. Leverage provided by its parent company – Real Mex Restaurants existing for 60 years 2. Wide variety of Mexican food and desserts available in the menu 3. Food made from fresh ingredients right from scratch providing a rich taste 4. Presence in more than 100 locations throughout the U.S.A
5. Excellent menu for dinner serviced by over 3000 employees
6. Economies of scale due to the niche product offerings
1. Low geographic presence and low market share 2. Online ordering feature not provided 3. Not an ideal place for people who don’t prefer the Mexican-style food
1. Lunch has accounted for majority sales – More promotions can be offered 2. Expansion across North America 3. Online ordering facility can be incorporated
4. Health food options can be included
1. Availability of raw materials 2. Competitors providing similar products 3. People moving towards healthy products
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.