SWOT Analysis of Coco's Bakery with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
There is no love sincerer than the love of food
Along with sandwiches and burgers, it offers its own brand of pies
People who like to have fast food regularly
Middle class and Upper class people
Casual dining fast food restaurant offering something extra in the form of pies
1. Extension of product line towards pies 2. Presence of an online ordering facility 3. Presence of a ‘Reservation’ facility for enabling parties with more than 10 members 4. ‘Gift Cards’ facility enabling people to gift their loved ones
5. Presence of the brand for decades through 100+ stores
6. Presence of a “Gluten-free” list in the menu
7. Separate menu for kids
1. Low points of differentiation in the menu 2. Not enough branding and marketing exercises 3. Operating only in limited areas in the U.S
1. Scope for expansion is high with respect to menu and locations 2. Focus more on branding towards kids for attracting families 3. Expand beyond North America
1. Stiff competition from competitors offering similar products 2. People moving towards health food products 3. Change in price of raw materials
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Coco's Bakery. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.