SWOT Analysis of Elephant Bar with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
S.B Restaurant Co.
Food and Beverages
A Dining Adventure
Providing an ambience that relates to wildlife themes
People looking to dine fast food in a unique ambience
Middle aged people belonging to middle and urban class
A casual dining restaurant providing relief from everyday stress with a unique ambience
1. Wildlife ambience provided is unique 2. Customer-centric offerings such as ‘Gift Cards’, ‘Guest Programs’ and ‘Happy Hour’ 3. Having a special menu called ‘global specialties’ to attract people from different parts of the world 4. High variety in menu provided from starters to desserts
5. A special menu for lunch and for kids
6. Online presence – both Facebook and twitter
1. Located only in locations in the USA and no international presence 2. Absence of online ordering provision
1. Inclusion of online ordering facility 2. Expanding into more locations within the USA 3. Can improve promotions towards kids to attract more families
4. Inclusion of healthy or nutritious food in menu
1. Highly fragmented industry – Too many players in the market 2. People moving away from fast food 3. Increase in price of raw materials
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Elephant Bar. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.