SWOT Analysis of Godfather's Pizza with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Pizza Pie piled high
Providing pizza tagged with the name ‘pie’ due to the kind of crust offered
People looking to have a casual fast food experience
People of all ages in the middle and upper class
A casual dining restaurant offering pizzas with a unique crust
1. Extensive marketing campaigns through spokesman 2. The uniqueness in the kind of crust offered in the pizzas 3. Active partners with local schools and help in fund raising 4. Located in non-traditional units such as airports, universities and convenience stores 5. Not many players in the market exclusively offering pizzas.
6. Facilities to order online through its website
1. Well-established players dominating the market means limited market share 2. Brand is limited to US and no international presence
1. Inclusion of more varieties in the menu 2. Offer combos and kids menu to attract more kids and families 3. Offer a unique ambience for families to decrease market share of competitors
1. Well-established competitors having high market share 2. People moving away from fast food and looking for nutritious food
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Godfather's Pizza. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.