SWOT Analysis of Howard Johnson's with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Host of the Highways
A place that creates nostalgia
People looking for quality food at a premium price
People from the urban class
A high quality dining restaurant
1. High brand equity due to the diversified portfolio 2. Leveraging brand equity created by the hotels and resorts 3. High quality food products resulting in loyal customers 4. Different special items offered on different days 5. Linked with the same brand hotels and complements each other in revenue creation
6. Regarded highly for the breakfast menu offered with 1000+ restaurants
1. Changes in ownerships have affect brand image and caused concerns 2. Serving cheaper food diluted brand equity
1. Should look to expand to more restaurants by rebranding 2. Increase menu varieties and target a particular segment 3. Include nutrition and kids menu to expand the target segment
1. Highly fragmented industry 2. People moving away from fast food 3. Increase in price of raw materials
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Howard Johnson's. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.