SWOT Analysis of Hard Rock Café with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Hard Rock Café
Seminole Tribe of Florida
Food and Beverages
Love all, Serve all
Collection of rock and roll memorabilia
People looking to have a fun-filled night along with food
People of the urban class
Café with high levels of musical entertainment
1. Global presence – More than 50 countries 2. High brand equity – Referent Power 3. Excellent ambience provided forcing people to come for the environment 4. Variety of events that keep happening within the premises 5. Providing a rich customer experience through features like ‘Priority Seating’ 6. Breadth of food offerings in the menu from starters to desserts
7. Strong brand developed through its wide product range – hotels to casinos
1. Highly priced products and high costs incurred due to the differentiation strategy followed 2. Difficult to obtain new customers – High dependence on existing customers
1. Diversification into related foods and beverages 2. Inclusion of more variety into the menu offered 3. Adding more customer-centric programs to enhance customer loyalty
1. Similar players entering the market decreasing the existing market share 2. The current market saturating after a few years 3. Online media and online ordering services forcing people to avoid outdoor restaurants
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Hard Rock Café. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.