SWOT Analysis of Jack’s with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Jack’s Chicken Fingers Make your Tailgate great
A family restaurant known more for its hamburgers and for its kids-friendly nature
People looking to have a fast food experience
Middle and urban class families
A casual family restaurant exclusively for kids
1. Extensive advertising and marketing targeting kids 2. Kid-friendly jingles attracting more kids 3. Location of outlets stood out among the landscape 4. Online ordering facility available 5. Exciting offers available 6. An eye-catchy and attractive official website
7. Availability of different offers and deals
1. Extensive branding towards hamburgers early on affecting the brand equity despite having an increased product line 2. Low global presence compared to some prominent food chains
1. More marketing towards branding the other products available 2. Branding towards teenage and youth segment to increase market share 3. Could be established in more locations
1. People moving away from fast food 2. Well-established competitors holding a high market share 3. Highly fragmented industry – many players offering similar products
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Jack’s. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.