SWOT Analysis of Jim's Restaurants with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
There’s always something good cookin’ at Jim’s!
Known for breakfast and charbroiled Frontier burgers
People looking to have a casual dining experience at moderate prices
Middle class people with high loyalty
A casual dining restaurant with food at competitive prices
1. Variety of options available in the breakfast menu 2. Different types of combos available for the different product lines in the menu 3. Availability of ‘Gift Cards’ for customers 4. Competitive prices offered attracting more customers
5. Having ‘Daily Specials’ offering a unique product at low prices every day 6. High variety of desserts offered
1. Absence of online ordering facility 2. Low geographic presence as it is present only at few locations 3. Lack of extensive marketing
1. Expanding breakfast menu over lunch or dinner 2. Create small products with low cost delivered quickly 3. Create premium products to attract the higher class people
4. Expand to newer geographies and even tap international market
1. People mistaking pricing for lower quality 2. Highly fragmented market – many players offering similar products 3. People moving towards nutritional food
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.