SWOT Analysis of Max & Erma's with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Max & Erma's
American Blue Ribbon Holdings
Food and Beverages
Eat, Drink, Whatever!
Provides a versatile menu for eating as well as drinking
People looking to spend time having food and drinks
Middle class and upper class people in urban areas
A casual dining restaurant that offers drinks
1. Inclusion of drinks along with the regular dining options 2. Presence of a separate menu for kids 3. Availability of an ‘EClub’ informing customers about different offers 4. Innovative menu options like ‘Party Platters’ and “Neighbourhood favourites
5. Inclusion of nutrition calculator along with the menu 6. An ambience and menu that supports organization of parties
1. Intense competition means limited market share 2. Lack of extensive advertising and marketing 3. Very few number of outlets
1. Expand the number of outlets 2. Inclusion of more variety in the drinks menu 3. Inclusion of more light food in the menu to complement drinks
1. Family entertainment centers offering different experience 2. Competing with industry heavyweights 3. Many similar players in the industry
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.