SWOT Analysis of Native Foods with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Vegetarian the way it should be; Chef crafted since 1994
Provider of chef-crafted food
People looking to have proper vegetarian food
Middle class and upper class families
A casual dining restaurant offering both veg and non-veg food
1. Availability of online ordering option 2. Presence of separate menu for kids 3. Availability of beer and mine apart from the regular menu 4. Increase in options in the menu adding non-vegetarian products 5. Inclusion of ‘daily specials’ and ‘party platters’ as a part of the menu 6. Enabling ‘Gift Cards’ feature for customers
1. Limited online presence and geographic reach 2. Variety offered in each sub-menu is low
1. Inclusion of a reservation facility for parties or events 2. Inclusion of more variety in the menu 3. Expand more in the non-vegetarian side of the menu
4. Geographic expansion to newer destinations
1. People looking to have normal fast food 2. Restaurants offering only Vegan food 3. Addition of beer and wine going against kids and families
1. Bar Pilar 2. C.F. Folks 3. Hank’s Oyster Bar 4. Room 11
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Native Foods. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.