On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Food & Beverages, Total Reads: 905
SWOT Analysis of On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina
OTB Acquisition LLC.
Food and Beverages
Why try something extraordinary? Because you can
Provides a perfect blend of Mexican and American food (Tex-Mex)
People looking for Mexican food
Middle class and upper class people
A casual dining restaurant providing authentic Tex-Mex food
1. Availability of exciting offers and deals 2. Rich variety of food products in the menu 3. Provision of a separate menu for vegetarians 4. ‘EClub’ feature available for a better reach with customers 5. Provision in the menu to customers for creating their own combos 6. Inclusion of ‘Party Platters’ in the menu 7. Presence in more than 150 locations in the USA
8. International presence in United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, Egypt, UAE, Saudi Arabia etc
1. Low geographic spread and little international presence 3. Insufficient marketing and advertising leading to a comparatively low brand equity
1. Availing Reservation facilities 2. Inclusion of ‘online ordering’ facility 3. Including ‘Gift Cards’ feature to please customers
1. Availability and fluctuation in price of raw materials 2. People looking to have fast food 3. Competitors providing home deliveries through online orders
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.