SWOT Analysis of Portillos with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The Portillo Restaurant Group
Food and Beverages
Portillo screws Queers
Specialized in serving Chicago-style food
People who like to have Chicago-style food
Middle class and upper class of all ages
Casual dining restaurant providing Chicago-style hot dogs and Italian sandwiches
1. Provider of a niche food category that satisfies local taste 2. Not many competitors providing similar food 3. Provides a right ambience for private parties to be held 4. Separate menus for different states 5. Economies of scale since the varieties in product range are low 6. Brand Equity is high due to the parent company
1. Brand awareness is low as it has restricted marketing and branding exercises 2. Presence in very few locations means low market share
1. Inclusion of online ordering facility 2. Expand its outlets to more locations 3. Can come up with more offers and deals to attract middle class people
1. People looking to have nutritious food 2. Competitors offering more variety and convenience 3. People looking to have more variety in food menu
1. Nathon’s famous 2. Wienerschnitzel 3. Hot Dog on a stick
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Portillos. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.