SWOT Analysis of Stir Crazy with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Fresh Asian Grill
Asian-style stir fry food and other Asian-themed dishes.
Food and beverages for Adults , Youth – College students
People with strongly health oriented lifestyle choices – Preference for Asian food
An affordable, healthy alternative
1. Stir Crazy features a Market Bar or "build your own stir fry" menu, where the customer creates a custom stir fry dish from about 30 different vegetables, spices, and sauces.
2. Beer , sake & signature drinks
3. Unique offerings like the Crazy Buddha Bar, which serves both traditional drinks and unique Stir Crazy creations
4. The brand has established itself as a strong regional player
1. Limited Presence compared to competitors
2. Niche proposition – Asian style food hence caters to a narrow segment of customers
1. Introduce home delivery and online ordering options 2. Increasing focus of customers towards healthy food
3. Expand geographically domestically as well as internationally
1. Competition from smaller unorganized player who have offerings at lower prices 2. Macroeconomic factors – prices of food materials and labour costs rising and economic recession leading to lower customer spends on eating out
3. Increasing operational costs can affect profitablity
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Stir Crazy. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.