SWOT Analysis of Smokey Bones with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Barbeque Integrated Inc.
Food and Beverages
Not all smoking is bad
Providing food and beverages along with entertainment at any time
People looking to have food and beverages along with entertainment
Students and young working class belonging to middle and upper class
A casual dining restaurant with emphasis on beverages and entertainment
1. Providing late night food and beverages along with specialties after 10 PM 2. Along with food and beverages, there are high levels of entertainment 3. Presence of ‘online ordering’ facility 4. Availability of ‘Gift Cards’ feature 5. Presence of a separate ‘Bones club’ for privileged customers 6. Presence of attractive separate packages
1. Re-branding of the restaurant caused a shift in the brand positioning 2. Locations: presence of the brand is inadequate compared to global food chains
1. Reservation facilities can be included 2. Attractive combos and deals can be introduced 3. Extensive marketing and advertising can be done towards the entertainment
4. Increasing geographic presence can boost the business
1. People moving towards healthier food 2. Online media removing the entertainment factor 3. Kids and families moving towards family entertainment centers
1. Brinker International 2. Applebee’s 3. Carlson Restaurants
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Smokey Bones. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.