SWOT Analysis of Swensons with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Provides a signature burger “Galley Boy”
People looking to have quick fast food
Middle class and upper class people
A drive-in type fast food restaurant
1. Provides quick service being a drive-in restaurant 2. Presence of a separate menu for children 3. Presence of a separate menu with lighter fares to attract price-conscious customers 4. Constant innovation in the product range offered 5. Presence for more than 80 years 6. Focus on customer experience
1. The brand has a limited presence as compared to international food chains 2. Absence of online ordering facilities
1. Combos can be introduced 2. Offers and deals can be enabled 3. Reservation facilities can be brought up
4. The brand can expand into newer geographies and even tap international markets
1. People looking to have a casual dining experience preferring others 2. People moving away from fast food 3. Well-established competitors in the market
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Swensons. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.