SWOT Analysis of Schweppes with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Dr. Pepper Snapple (DPS) Group
Schhh...You know who(1960s),
Manufactured the oldest soft drink (Tonic Water) in the world
Soda loving people
Bartenders, individual consumers primarily in the age group of 12-35 years
1. With a strong growth in volume, it is the company’s second biggest volume driven brand 2. More than 40,000 new fountain valves in North America, the biggest market 3. Among the top ginger ale in the US and Canada 4. Have won many awards like Best Customer Satisfaction among soft drink companies, Department of Transportation’s supplier of the year award, was named in The Civic 50 etc. 5. CSR activities include, having raised $6 million for United Way, DPS’ ACTIONeering program and Action Nation Month encourages employees to contribute 50 hours for any NGO, and various environmental initiatives etc. 6. Used as a base for many cocktails/mocktails 7. Increase in net sales and net profit
8. Strong advertising and marketing makes it a top of the mind brand
1. Not easily available in many major markets like India, China, Africa etc. 2. Only available in limited flavors and has tremendous competition means limited market share
1. Emerging economies like India, China etc. 2. Diversify product portfolio
3. More advertising and marketing to increase brand awareness
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Schweppes. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.