SWOT Analysis of BoneFish Grill with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food & beverages
Incredible served daily
Wood grilled fish & variety of seafood’s with some signature dishes like Bang Bang shrimp , oysters, Maryland crab cakes , Lobster rolls
Targeted towards affluent customers seeking variety in seafood dishes
American casual dining seafood restaurant cum bar
1. Menu changes every couple of months. So there is always something new to try 2. It has a history of partnership with several charitable organizations including American Cross. 3. Procurement process of sea food is highly regulated governed by National oceanic & atmospheric administration & issued government regulations. So quality of seafood is ensured 4. Exclusively crafted sea food cuisines. Amazing combination of drinks & sea food
5. Presence of strong parent company give credibility
6. Over 150 stores across USA shows its brand reach
1. Intense competition means limited market share 2.Limited international presence as compared to global brands
1. Opening up new outlets in different geographies by having more tie ups with franchisees & opening company owned outlets 2. Expansion of product portfolio
3.Develop better marketing expertise as compared to other brands
1. Growing competition from other international & local brands which means threats of declining market share 2. Increasing operating cost (logistics, real estate ) which can decrease the profits
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to BoneFish Grill. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.