SWOT Analysis of Smashburger with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Food and Beverages
Smash. Sizzle. Savor; Smashed Fresh, Served Delicious
Burgers, sandwiches, salads, with a wide variety of toppings and customized options
Burgers and Milkshakes
Fast food loving youngsters
An every occasion burger restaurant that people can call their own
1. High growth rate – One of America’s fastest growing companies 2. They have set a high entry barrier in the market 3. Strong customer loyalty 4. They have pricing power, which means they can charge higher prices without losing any of their loyal customers
5. They have a strong distribution network
6. Operates in many US states & in 5 countries
1. Limited global reach and lower market share compared to global burger chains 3. They do not have high volumes –Limited scale of operation
1. Increase volumes through targeted marketing 2. Expansion into other states of USA and other countries 3. Acquisition and preempting competition
1. Increasing interest rates 2. Growing business of competitors can affect operations 3. Health concerns among consumers
1. McDonalds 2. In-and-out Burgers 3. Five Guys enterprises
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Smashburger. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.